A ‘Pest Control service is one of the last things you should do before completing your tenancy agreement. You want to rid the properly of pests so that when your property manager comes to inspect, they find no issues that would cost you the bond money refund.
Pest Control Gold Coast - Our Services :
“Very happy with their quality service and affordable costs.”Mr L WorthingtonBroadbeach
Professional Pest Control Gold Coast Services :
- You need a really professional pest control service, that accounts for all small details of a property. That is why you need to give our team a call, at ‘Pest Controller Gold Coast’.
- We are highly qualified and very experienced, and have performed hundreds of general home & end of lease pest services on the Gold Coast. Our pest control checklist identifies the full scope of the pest control to be performed.
- If you are planning to move out of your rental property or not and are thinking of pest control services then rest assured as we are the experts in this field and specialise in general home & end of lease pest control services on the Gold Coast.
- We guarantee 100% satisfaction for our clients by offering professional pest control services at a cost-effective price.
- We are a team of pest control experts that are known for our quality work. Along with offering reasonably priced services, we use the latest pest control equipment. For a thorough service of the home, we always offer a first class pest control job.
- Our tried and tested pest controlling methods make sure that all treated areas are sprayed properly to industry standards and beyond.
Question : Is Your Pest Controller Experienced, Licensed, and Insured?
We’re a licensed, experienced, and insured pest control company. When we visit your home for your free inspection, our technicians and exterminators are happy to provide copies of these certifications that you can keep for your records.
Question : “What can I do to Prepare My Home?”
However, every inspection is different and you should always ensure you make the process as easy for inspectors as possible.
Question : Will We Have To Leave The House?
Question : Will Your Pest Treatment Keep Them Away For Good?
Question : How do You Decide What Treatments are Needed?
- What kind of pests are in my home? Are they common in this area?
- What stage of life are the insects in– egg, larva, pupae, adult?
- How serious is the infestation?
- How long have the pests been in my home?
- How long will it take to eliminate the infestation?
- Will the pests ever come back?
Question : What is the Price Structure?
Question : What Is Your Treatment Approach?
Question : Are Your Pest Control Treatments Safe For People and Pets?
But make sure to ask– especially if you have exotic pets like birds or snakes. The biology and metabolism of non-mammal pets can be affected by pest control treatments.
Any trustworthy pest controller company should be able to clearly explain why their treatments are safe. They’ll also be able to explain whether or not you’ll need to leave your home during treatment.
Question : Can You Identify the Source of the Infestation?
This means they’ll be able to identify the source of the problem and recommend the best course of action to get rid of it. Removing only the visible pests isn’t a long-term solution. Knowing the source of some pests can also indicate whether other pests are likely to be in the area.
A pest control service is supposed to result in a long-lasting solution, so finding the cause behind the infestation is key.
Useful Links :
A Renters Guide to End of Lease Cleaning :
Read more at RealEstate.com.au
Residential Tenancies Authority: Moving Out – Your Rights :
Tenants Act Factsheet : Residential Tenancies Act
Our Pest Control Guarantee :
We will pest control your house or business top to bottom, ensuring you or your real estate agency is completely satisfied with the results.